It's that time of year pryers and we're pretty damn sure there's a good amount of young buck pryers getting their neon ready and ready to throw back some copious amounts of natty light and all that shenanigan goodness. For some of the lucky pryers, they're going to be ripping some ice cold bottled beers of the far distant land of Mexico an some fine $%!@ domestic cold suds packaged nicely in a brown bottle of glory. For those bottle toting hombres, we salute you and of course, we can't let any of our pryers out there without the Official Brewsees Top 10 places, must haves for Spring Break. Here we go!
- Key West- because when you're not having to worry about prying in the street, damn you're in America now baby.
- South Padre Island - boats, babes and brews. If you're heading here, AMEN.
- Your Brewsees!! We're still small, but man, prying beers with your shades on the beach is sure to cause some ruckus. Do it.
- Mopeds - if you can find them, rent them, and by all means NO prying and driving!
- Daytona Beach - do we really need to go into detail on why? Nope!
- Dirty Motel - it's not a spring break unless you're sleeping on top of the covers and 17 people are in there.
- Road Trip - every epic experience starts with the open road. Hats off to all of you road warrior spring break travelers.
- No Prying & Driving - our lawyers tend to make us say things like this, but we mean it. Pry responsibly.
- Charleston, SC - if you're looking to get weird at Folley Beach and got the must eat oysters bug raging, do work!
- Las Vegas - please no pawning of brewsees for cash. But, if you do. We want pictures.
P.S. Don't leave your wallet on the beach. Pryer.